Partners, please advise guests who have purchased our theme park tickets about the safety measures implemented in the parks and prebooking their visit. Here’s all you need to know before guests visit in preparation for a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Booking and cancelations
- Is it mandatory to prebook the date of the visit online?
- How to advise the guests to prebook the date of their visit if they have an undated ticket?
- How can I book the date for my group?
- The guest has to cancel or postpone their visit, but they have already booked the date?
- I would like to have a sight visit and I’m not planning to use the rides and attractions in the park. Can I visit the park without booking the date?
- Precautionary measures
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect the guests from Coronavirus?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while dining at the parks?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while shopping at the parks?