TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to use our portal correctly
For any further enquiries, please contact support.
- ABOUT US
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi and Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and the domain *portal.farahexperiences.com including its subdomains are operated by Farah Experiences L.L.C., who is referred to herein as “Farah” or “us” or “we”. The term “you” refers to the entity which has contracted with Farah for the distribution of tickets and anyone authorised to use this portal on its behalf.
- PORTAL USE
You are only eligible to access the full portal if you have a valid existing contract with Farah relating to the distribution of tickets (“Your Contract”). If you do not have a contract with Farah, you may send Farah a request to register, which Farah will evaluate in accordance with its prevailing policies.
If you breach Your Contract or any other applicable terms and conditions, we will take such actions as we deem appropriate, which may include restricting your access to this portal in the future.
When using this portal you will not use an anonymising proxy (a tool that attempts to make activity untraceable).
- ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
You hereby agree:
- not to open more than one account without our prior written permission;
- not to use the account of another person or entity;
- that you are solely responsible for all IDs, passwords and any other information that you use to access the portal (your “Account Details”);
- that you have the authority to use the portal;
- not to allow anyone else access to your Account Details or to use your account;
- to notify us immediately if you have lost your Account Details; and
- to keep all your Account Details confidential and secure.
- PROHIBITED USES
You may not use this portal:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware (each a “Virus”);
- to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of this portal;
- to access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this portal, any equipment or network on which this portal is stored, any software used in the provision of this portal, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party, each of which is a “Prohibited Use”.
If you do not act in accordance with these Portal Terms and Conditions, we will take such actions as we deem appropriate without notification including any or all of the following:
- banning you from accessing this portal;
- terminating Your Contract;
- commencing legal proceedings against you; and
- disclosing relevant information to law enforcement authorities.
- CONDITIONS OF SALE
All transactions conducted via this portal are subject to the terms of Your Contract, except to the extent explicitly set forth herein.
You shall be responsible for all transactions executed via your account, whether or not authorised by you and notwithstanding any claims of stolen or misused Account Details.
We shall have no liability whatsoever for any tax, for example VAT, related to or arising from the exchange, transfer or resale of tickets by you.
By purchasing tickets online you are deemed to have accepted the general terms and conditions of entry available here: Ferrari World and YasWaterWorld and the conditions of ride and attraction entry set out on the park websites Ferrari World and YasWaterWorld
To use tickets purchased on the portal, at the time of entry the guest must produce the e-ticket (electronic form or printed copy).
The validity of your ticket depends on the type of ticket you have purchased.
Purchases must be made using a credit card and will be charged in United Arab Emirates Dirhams.
Tickets purchased on this portal will be delivered via email to the email address supplied by the purchaser. If this email is not received, please contact us at (+971) 600 511115.
The tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. These tickets are void if re-sold, transferred, altered or damaged
Tickets are void if altered or if they are exchanged, transferred or resold except in compliance with the terms of Your Contract.
If you purchase products or services other than tickets on the Portal, additional terms and conditions may apply. You will have the opportunity to review these prior to confirming your booking.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE
AQUAMAN, BATMAN, THE FLASH, GREEN LANTERN, SUPERMAN, TEEN TITANS, WONDER WOMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics., THE FLINTSTONES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Hanna-Barbera., THE JETSONS and all related characters and elements © & ™ HANNA-BARBERA., SCOOBY-DOO and all related characters and elements © & ™ Hanna-Barbera., TOM AND JERRY and all related characters and elements © & ™ Turner Entertainment Co., LOONEY TUNES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., WARNER BROS. WORLD, WB SHIELD © & ™ WBEI. (s17)
Content on the portal also constitutes copyrighted property which is owned or licensed to Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc, Ferrari S.p.A, Miral Asset Management LLC and Farah Experiences L.L.C. All rights in the content are reserved. You may not, except with express written permission of the copyright owner(s), distribute, reproduce or commercially exploit any content.
- MARKETING MATERIALS
Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, articles, data, images, documents, software or other materials (collectively, 'Materials') contained on any page within this portal are copyrighted to us, our affiliates, or licensors (collectively, 'IP Holder'). Title to copyright in the Materials will at all times remain with the IP Holder. We may from time to time give you the opportunity to download certain Materials from the portal. You may only use, download or copy the Materials contained in the portal in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any permitted copies of the Materials must retain the copyright notice, and any other proprietary notices contained in such Materials. You may download, print and distribute flyers, brochures and information in the normal course of distributing our products pursuant to Your Contract. You may not edit, modify, adapt or otherwise make use of the Materials without our express, prior written consent; if you do so it will constitute a material breach of Your Contract giving us the right to terminate Your Contract. You may not use any content contained in the Materials in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression or statement as to us, the IP Holder, or any third party referenced in the Materials. Nothing on this portal shall be construed as conferring any license under any IP Holder's intellectual property rights. You agree to use the portal and the Materials and services and products on the portal or accessible via the portal only for lawful purposes. We may revoke any of the foregoing rights at any time. Except as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions, any reproduction, distribution, replication or retransmission of any information contained on this portal without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
- GENERAL TERMS
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express and implied warranties, representations and guarantees which may apply to this portal or any content on it or any products available through it, including with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the products, information and materials found or offered on this portal for any particular purpose.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage, including any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity, arising in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, this portal; (ii) any delayed or failed purchase or delivery of tickets; (iii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on this portal; or (iv) any Virus that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this portal or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You undertake to indemnify, protect, release, hold harmless and keep indemnified Farah, its sponsors, affiliates, landowners, lessees, staff, agents or representatives (“Associated Entities”) and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees and agents from and against all or any costs (including legal and professional costs and expenses), fees, claims, demands, suits, proceedings, actions, expenses, loss and damage arising from any use of this portal by you, any breach or non-compliance with applicable terms and conditions by you and any claims by any party related to or arising from the actual, intended or promised exchange, transfer or resale of tickets by you. All indemnified claims shall be defended or settled by Farah or its Associated Entities. At the sole discretion of Farah or its Associated Entities, you may be allowed reasonable participation in the defence of any such claims or settlement discussions.
Farah may change these Portal Terms and Conditions (in whole or part) at any time and without prior notification. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any such changes, as they are legally binding on you.
Each paragraph of these Portal Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with these Portal Terms and Conditions.
- Ticket Terms and Conditions
Combo Lunch Terms and Conditions:
Guests will bring a print out of the e-ticket and proceed directly to the turnstiles where they can scan the ticket to access the park. To redeem the combo lunch entitlement, present a printout directly at the valid restaurant*. NO wristbands needed.- Combo lunch at Yas Waterworld is only available at Chubby’s Kitchen.
- Combo lunch at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is only available at Mamma Rosella, Officer’s Food Quarters or Il Podio.
Menu restrictions apply: please ask in Park for more details.
- The combo lunch includes an entitlement to a drink (fountain soft drink, or selected bottled water).
- Combo lunch must be redeemed during the visit to the Parks.
- The entitlement to a combo lunch is personal to the guest, and may not be shared with another person.
- The combo meal entitlement is non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If the guest does not use the combo meal during the visit to the Park, it will expire.
Driving Experiences Terms and Conditions:
Please note that the Driving Experience or Passenger Experience is only valid in conjunction with an entrance ticket to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi (“Park”) and cannot be redeemed separately. This booking is only valid on the date and at the time indicated above. If your guest misses their appointment or is more than 5 minutes late, guest will lose the entitlement and will not be eligible for a refund. This booking is non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Guest cannot reschedule or cancel the booking. This booking confirmation is void if altered or damaged.
Eligibility: To participate as a driver, you must:
- Be over the age of 21, and hold a valid driving license;
- If you are a UAE citizen or a UAE resident, you must hold a license issued by the UAE government;
- If you are a tourist, you must hold either an international driving license or a driving license issued by Germany, Spain, Belgium, Austria, Italy, Netherlands, Ireland, France, Switzerland,
- Greece Turkey, UK, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, USA, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, and New Zealand
Additional eligibility criteria apply. For more information, please visit https://ferrariworldabudhabi.com/driving-experience-pricing-terms-conditions/
Can't find what you are looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re here to help.